Posted on March 20, 2023
The latest newsletter from the Living Marine Resources (LMR) program is now available. Topics in this issue include:
1. Helping a Federal Partner retrieve an acoustic buoy
2. Three more Fiscal Year 2022 projects identified
3. Project Spotlight on a project in Investment Area 1 (Data to Support Risk Threshold Criteria): Hearing and Estimated Noise Impacts in Three Species of Auk: Implications for the Marbled Murrelet
4. Highlights from two projects with recent activities
5. Citations for four additional publications from LMR projects
We hope that these regular updates provide you with meaningful insights into our program operations, significant accomplishments and future focus areas. All issues of our newsletter can be found at our website.